Monday, July 28, 2008

Crashing....Crashing

Job Wait
The suspense is just killing me. Monday's are pretty slow, so I probably won't hear from anyone today, but I can't take this! I can't make any plans to do anything, I don't know what I'll be doing! Will I be moving or not? Will I have to be packing my house up or finally cleaning it? (LOL!) I'm angry with the recruiter that got me the interview here in Dunwoody, I have no idea what the status is with that. I'm assuming that they didn't want me, which is a mutual decision, but I haven't heard anything. Am I still under consideration? Have they made a decision not to go with me? Can I get on with my life???!!

The DC folks aren't cooperation either. Granted, I have had a second interview with a company and that looks great, so I'll either get another interview with them this week or I'll get an offer (smug, aren't I?), but I want to hear from the other company, the location was better and so was the money.

The Stress is Getting To Me
This situation is not doing me well. I'm anxious for a number of reasons, I've got a short attention span, I've got a short fuse, I'm scared, I'm restless, I'm bored and I've broken ANOTHER vaccuum cleaner. I already have 2 sitting in the corner that I don't/can't use, now I have to add another one that I just bought a few weeks ago. I got some string wrapped aroud the cleaning bristles and burned out the motor. It still sucks, but doesn't stir up the dirt. So now I see everyplace I have to vacuum. I went thru some boxes yesterday and got rid of some old papers. My cleaning for when I have company consists of taking all the papers that I move from one pile to another and putting them in a box to go thru 'sometime'. Yesterday was sometime. I figure that if thepapers have been in the box for any amount of time, I don't really need them anyway so it's relatively easy to toss them. What I have found is lots of paper: file folders, cardboard boxes, stuff like that that has been chewed. Wow! Do I have rats? Yes, I think the rats are little gray kittens and Miss Katrina. It's amazing what they've destroyed.

Friday my phone didn't ring at all, so lets hope today is different.

More to come...
As things happen, I'll be posting. Thanks for taking the time to read. You're opinions are welcome but if you have to start calling me names, don't bother, I won't read them. As my Dad says 'Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.'

No comments: