Monday, June 23, 2008

Didja miss me??

It's been an 'action-packed' week with traveling and all. It was good to get away, but it's good to be back, too.

Job Hunt
Things are still the same. The job interview I had in DC was good, went well, and we were all excited. They even mentioned a new opening they had. But, in the course of a few days, the new opening was closed, and the original job got a new manager who wanted to use another way to hire people. So here we are. Some Atl jobs, nothing hot. Darn.

Classes
I took another class in my pursuit of a BA certification. That's 3 down and 3 or 4 more to go. I'm going to look into taking another one this summer, just so I can put on my resume that I 'went back to school.' I talked to mom and dad about floating a loan and they were agreeable. Why wouldn't they be? They haven't had to bail any of us out, no rehab or babysitters, no hospital bills or braces, all they've had to deal with is higher education. Not too shabby, Mom and Dad.

Kitties
Katrina and Remy made the journey to DC with me. They travel pretty well, no wandering around the car, just sometimes. They eventually settled-in, Katrina being more vocal than Remy. Remy just stayed on the bed in the room I was in, and pretty much didn't come out except to eat and visit, briefly. She developed some fleas, so she got coiffed while I was there. She's now a naked, somewhat embarrassed kitty, much cooler and so much smaller.

Didn't realize this until my neice and older sister (and some vodka) started talking all the kitten I fostered, Harry. They told me he was my Harry Pussy. Well, he was. And now Remy is my Shaved Pussy. Get your minds out of the gutter!

More to come...
As things happen, I'll be posting. Thanks for taking the time to read. You're opinions are welcome but if you have to start calling me names, don't bother, I won't read them. As my Dad says 'Opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one.'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind in the gutter? ME??? No way! I just want to point out that there was no alcohol influencing my mental state. I wonder if you can get a contact buzz from alcohol. With Granny, you, baby sis and mom sloshed, it had to be a contact buzz.
Get a sphincter cover for that poor embarassed pussy of yours.
kisses,
Baby Neice

Anonymous said...

you need to put some clothes on Remy. She would look so cute in a little sun dress...